1) While you register with the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Service.
2) We do not collect your Personal Data when you provide us such data via the contact form on our Service.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Proper provision of our services;
- Processing of your inquiries and operations as to our Service;
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud;
1) We will not disclose Personal Data to the third parties, unless otherwise set fort by the applicable laws.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company otherwise than:
a) with your consent: we will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Data.
c) for legal reasons: we will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the such data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable (-), including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
2) We may hire other companies to perform certain business related functions such as processing payments on our behalf. Our payment processing partner may request that you provide certain Personal Data (e.g., a valid government issued ID, your legal name, address, and date of birth, banking credentials) for the purpose of making payment through its financial institutions and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. They may also communicate directly with you regarding any issues as to a payment. Any information provided to such third party will be confidential and only be used for intended purposes.
5. Third parties services
1) We do not sell, provide on lease, or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
2) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) When we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking techinologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
6. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to you Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to you Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service (and your Personal Data) may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
7. Children's privacy
1) We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
2) While individuals under the childhood age may use the Services, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. At any case, we are committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements of the residence country.
1) To ensure that our App functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using the App, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.;
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities;
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices;
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the insctuction for their web-browser or device.
10. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: email@example.com.